Sonic Pro Carbon
Sonics are proven race winning boards. No performance compromises are made with these dedicated downwind and course racing designs:
– New shapes and graphics for 2018, all Sonics are now pintails to release water from the tail reducing wake.
– Recess deck designs lower the rider’s center of gravity, allowing us to reduce width and drag without compromising stability.
– The Accelerator Vacuum System (AVS) quickly removes any wash that enters the dugout.
– They are very strong performers in upwind and downwind conditions as the bulbous nose pops over chop to carry speed upwind and catch bumps downwind.
– The 14/23 is extremely competitive and designed for elite racers or lighter experts to win races in smoother open water conditions and flat water.
– The 14/24 can handle choppier conditions, having a different rocker line than the 14/23, it is extremely competitive for elite and experts as soon as there is water texture to pull away from the pack.
– The 14/25.5 is the same concept as the 14/24 but more stable and comfortable for advanced and expert racers in open ocean conditions, harbor chop and for downwinders. If you are not in front of the pack in an elite field and you are battling in crowded racing conditions, you will be faster on the 14/25.5 than the 14/24.
– The 12’6/24.5 covers all the demands of the 12’6 race class in open ocean, harbors, flat water and downwinders. Ideal for intermediate to expert paddlers in most conditions and for experts only in bigger ocean swells.
– Compared to the Ninja and Puma, the Sonic is the dedicated raceboard for choppier water, harbors, open ocean conditions and downwinders
Famous for our rolled hulls, NSP has evolved our signature design to include a stabilizer surface to deliver greater speed and control
Update: For the 2nd year in a row Titouan Puyo (1st) and Travis Grant (2nd) won the elite Carolina Cup on their NSP Sonic production boards that are available for anyone to buy while many others paddled one-off prototypes.
Lenght Width Thickness Volume Weight +/- 5%
12’6” 24.5” 257 10.3
14’0” 23” 266
14’0” 24” 293 11.14
14’0” 25.5” 318 11.9